Thursday, December 8, 2011

Poppy Stamp - Girl and Dog in sleigh

Good morning bloggers,

Today's card is a fun christmas card using a new poppy stamp and matching die.




Isn't this little girl and her sleigh the cutest thing?  I fell in love with this stamp when I saw it on Wanda G's site.  She is a new designer with Poppy stamps and she does a really nice job with these stamps.  Here is the blog post she did that made me HAVE to get this stamp.

http://www.ablogcalledwanda.com/a-blog-called-wanda/2011/11/some-poppystamps-fun-.html

Are you familiar with Poppy stamps?  It is a stamp company that is part of memory box.  I heard that the stamps were designed by Dave Brethauer's kids.  Very cool.  They just had a new release and came out with some fun stamps.  It kind of reminds me of My Favorite Things Pure Innocence, but different. 

poppy stamps website

Today we have a VERY windy day.  It blew so hard last night, the whole house was shaking.  It's nights like that that make me very thankful for my home.  I would hate to be a little birdy trying to stay comfortable in a nest in a tree or worse still a homeless person.

And thanks to all my card making blog following friends for sticking with me as I took a detour on Monday with a family blog post.  I don't do that often, but on special days I like to take time to use my blog to capture memories and tribute to my loved ones.  

Make it a great day!

2 comments:

Kimberly Gajewski said...

How sweet is this Linda! I love that it has a matching die! Wonderfully done! :D

Karen said...

Love this card, the image is so cute and the background is lovely. Tres jolie!

And I love hearing about family life. Your birthday tribute to your Dad was so interesting and touching. And I wish Sarah well - I'll try to comment again...

Keep stampin'!