Sunday, December 4, 2011

Three Challenge Cards

Hi bloggers,

Today's post is 3 cards for 3 challenges.

 First up is a Christmas card using Papertrey Ink's Winter Berry, Bitty Bird and the Make It Monday Technique - folded ribbon.  I love these papertrey ink Christmas papers - don't you?

Next up is a fun summery card using The Cat's Pajama's Kick Some Grass Stamp set.  The challenge for this card was to add an embellishment that is shiny.  If you make this bigger you'll see the crystals on the flowers. 

Lastly, I have a fun coffee girl card using My Favorite Things 'a la mode' stamp set.  The challenge for this card was to use a sketch.
Stop by tomorrow - for a masculine card and a tribute to my Dad on his 75th Birthday.
Thanks for stopping by today - make it a great day!

4 comments:

Suzie said...

Love your cards! Thanks for the inspiration! :)

carol (krillsister) said...

Lovely set of cards. My favorite is the one with bitty bird.

ChristineCreations said...

Three really cute cards! I just love your sweet little bunny and the cute clouds and grass!

Kimberly Gajewski said...

All three cards are so delightful Linda! I especially love that floppy earred bunny! :D