Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Cards magazine chose one of my cards for the June issue!



I was so excited to get an e-mail from Northridge publishing yesterday saying they wanted to publish one of my cards in the June issue!  I am so excited.  As you know from previous posts, I've submitted a few things this fall/winter for CARDS and wasn't sure my style matched theirs.  It will be so nice to see my card in print.  They did warn me that not every card that is selected is actually in the publication, they sometimes have space constraints, but just being chosen is an honor.  Now I have to write up my supply list, instructions and mail the card to them.  Then they will send me my card back with two copies of the magazine and some scrapbooking supplies.  So for all of you who are thinking about trying to get published, try it! 

Of course you realize that I can't show you this card until JULY, but let me just tell you it's a card with no stamps on it with a theme of clouds. 

Thanks so much for stopping by today and sharing in my joy!  I hope you have a great day!


4 comments:

Kimberly Gajewski said...

CONGRATULATIONS Linda! I am so happy for you! I'll try to email or call you this evening! Congrats again, my Friend! Yippee!! :D

Wanda G (stampcat) said...

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!! OMG this is so great! Congratulations! I can't wait to see it. ROCK STAR!
Have a wonderful day! ♥

Karen said...

How exciting and wonderful! I know you've worked hard at making this happen, and I'm thrilled that you've succeeded! Can't wait to see your published card!

wrapknot said...

WooooooHooooooo, Linda roo!!! I''m sure you are floating with happiness. That is so awesome to have your work recognized by tho In the field. Go Girl!!
Xoxo