Monday, January 2, 2012

A few winter cards to start 2012


Call me crazy, but there is something comforting and inviting about life getting 'back to normal.'  December got much busier than I expected and I'm looking forward to the comfort of my normal routine.
So the My Favorite Things Wednesday Stamp Club challenge is part of my weekly routine - at least most weeks.  I have had this snowman image stamped and ready to go for quite a while but only today had the chance to color it up and turn it into a card.  This weeks challenge was the perfect chance to use it.  Isn't he adorable?
 I got a papertrey ink stamp and die from Eric for christmas. I just love this ice skate set.
The sentiments from this set are adorable - especially for winter birthday's.  I think I'm going to have a lot of fun with this over the years.




4 comments:

wrapknot said...

I completely agree with you. We are back into our normal routine and I love it. Your cards are too charming! With my skater kids, that stamp is my fav.
I have the best time keeping up with you.... Thanks for being my blog-buddy!

Deb said...

Linda, these are great! I love the softness of the skate card!

Wanda G (stampcat) said...

Happy New Year Linda!!!! Your cards today are wonderful! That PTI skate is one of my all time favorite winter crafty things! Here's to some creative fun in 2012! Cheers!

Kimberly Gajewski said...

It looks like you had some wonderful stamping goodies under your Christmas tree Linda! Love that snowman image! The felt pieces are so pretty on the ice skate card! Beautifully done! :D