Saturday, January 7, 2012

Just for fun...

Are you in the mood for a laugh?  Of course you are!  So, for all you crafters out there who like a little eye candy, here you go.







And now that you've had a laugh (or two) how about checking out my cards for today?  These are two clean and simple designs.  I'm loving this tangerine tango color as an accent and love this layout for a fun colored up penny black image.

 This second card is also a clean and simple design for a stampavie image.
Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day.

4 comments:

Georgie Horn said...

Ah, Ryan, he's so hot! I loved it!
http://georgie-hornpuddinnpie.blogspot.com/2012/01/its-dik-and-dot-oh-my.html

Karen said...

Very cute cards; love all the beautiful Copic coloring. And the Ryan Gosling comments were so funny!

Georgie Horn said...

send me a link with your gnome stamp! I'd love to see them, maybe even purchase a set.

Kimberly Gajewski said...

Too funny! These are terrific Linda! I'm still laughing! Great cards! Love the puppy stamp! :D