Monday, January 23, 2012

Welcome Gnome

Good morning bloggers,

My alarm went off way too early this morning.  At 5:50am I was comfy/cozy in my bed and so wanted to roll over and pretend it was Sunday, but since it was Monday I got up and started drinking coffee to wake up.  I don't know how people do it who regularly only get 5-6 hours of sleep (or less.)  I love my 8 hours and when I only get 7, I miss that last hour.

Have any of you heard of Dr. Oz's Transformation Nation program?  He has a challenge (with a million dollar prize) to get healthy and one of the areas we are encouraged to improve is our quality of sleep.  I have been using this sleep log to track my sleep to improve my health.  Check it out below if you want to improve your health.

http://doctoroz.sharecare.com/

So, did you catch the games yesterday?  We sat in disbelief and joy as we watched the Patriot's win the game yesterday.  We were so convinced as the 4th quarter progressed that we would lose.  It's crazy how often the final moments of key games are decided by either really big errors or really big successes.  The 49ers game was the same.  So for all you who wanted exciting championship games - you got what you wanted.  Me, I'd take a blow out any day, so long as my team comes out on top.

So, ready to see my card?  This cutey is from my 'There She Goes' gnome set.





I did some paper piecing on this and used some fun summer colors for her.  I love how the 'mommy' gnome has a fresh mushroom to welcome her loved one home. Not sure who will receive this one, but I just love that sentiment and image.  Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day.

1 comment:

mani said...

Card is nice and cute , an innocent thought is looking in it.
plastic cards
pvc cards