Saturday, February 11, 2012

Another Heart Card for PTI challenge (and a surprise in the mailbox)

Hi everyone,

I did get down to the craft room tonight and made a card that fits the papertrey ink anniversary challenge and the make it Monday challenge.





The make it  Monday challenge was to do a fold-over so my tulips above have a fold-over effect on the top left tulip bloom.

The card also features a little heart so it's eligible for the anniversary challenges as well.  Let's hope I'm lucky and one of these challenges makes me a winner.  I figure I win either way since I now have a beautiful card to send to my daughter Sarah.

Also, I had a nice surprise in the mailbox. My dear cousin Caroline (who is very crafty) sent me this BEAUTIFUL valentine.  How artistic is this???




Thanks for stopping by today.

2 comments:

Karen said...

Linda you did an amazing job the pti card the jar is fabulous and the flowers just lovely!

Ted said...

Why have I not thought about making a vellum jar?! Ack...this is adorable. :)