Monday, February 13, 2012

Butterflies and leaves post 1

Hi everyone,

Did you have a good Monday?  I hope so.  When I got home from work and yoga I grabbed a quick bite to eat and headed to the craft room to make a creation for papertrey's anniversary challenge.  The challenge was to make a card with butterflies and leaves on it.  I didn't think i had any papertrey stamps that met that criteria but then I found these images on bookmarked and had fun making a card using them.





I actually love how this turned out.  I was forced to use a wide/short card base to fit the three images, but I love the pink and brown together.  Look closely, there is text all over the background using an old make it Monday technique from 2011.

Thanks for stopping by today.  Another post is coming up momentarily.

2 comments: