Sunday, February 5, 2012

Papertrey Ink 5 year anniversary challenge

Just a quick post for my entry in PTI's challenge as the superbowl is starting.






My card is inspired by Debbie Olson's favorite card of the year shown below.  I don't have the mini flowers or the seed pack, but my friend had die cut a few of the fence borders for me and I had the full size sweet pea stamp so I chose to do this fun floral card.  I love Debbie's style and love to emulate her cards.  I was so fortunate to have met her last year at Copic training. She is a lovely lady and oh so talented.

Thanks for stopping by.  I'm needing to put my full attention to the football game.  My beloved Tom Brady just did a big no-no and we are now down on the scoreboard.  It might be a long night.  My husband is freaking out and the game just started.

2 comments:

Pam W. said...

Oh my, this is very pretty. You did a great job with the coloring.

Cibele Glazer said...

Thanks for stopping by and leaving such a lovely comment. I would like to return the favor and tell you this card is STUNNING! I love your coloring and the button trio. TFS!

BTW, my DH is also from the burbs of Boston so I feel your loss regarding last night's game. lol