Saturday, February 11, 2012

Papertrey Ink

Hi everyone,

Happy Saturday.  I woke up and saw some beautiful white fluffy stuff outside.  It has been so mild this winter we have only had a handful of mornings with snow on the ground.  It was a pretty sight, but I'm not really disappointed that it has now melted off and is gone.

So today's post is a card with a heart on it for the papertrey anniversary challenge.

Oh and Papertrey just launched their new web store.  If you've never visited their on-line store, check it out.  It's not 100% perfect yet (working out a few bugs still) but it's very pretty and showcases all their gorgeous products.

https://www.papertreyink.com/

You can also link from the store to Nichole's blog where all the anniversary contests are being listed.

I realized as I made my card today that I have very few heart stamps from papertrey.  So I went with the tag-it's heart die cut and added it to my airplane.

I don't normally use blue and red together but I thought this was fun for valentines day.  This card will be for my son Eric.  Shhh, don't tell.  Maybe I'll get him some sour patch kids and charleston chews and put in a decorative bag.  If I give him candy he won't be so awkward about receiving a valentine from his mom now that he's 18.  When you include food, you can get away with a lot with teenage boys.

Thanks for stopping by today.  I may have another post with hearts if we get back from the basketball game early and I find some energy and mojo for crafting.  If not, stop back on Sunday for my Denami Blog Hop submission. 



2 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

Excellent Linda--love it!

Karen C. said...

Love the little heart tag on the airplane and banner. So cute!!
Thanks for visiting my blog and your sweet comments.