Thursday, March 1, 2012

Back in the land of the living

I don't get sick often and boy am I am thankful of that.  Sunday night the noro-virus struck me and I was down for the count.  It ran it's course in 24 hours, but it was several days before I was feeling normal again.  Even my teeth hurt, if that is a possible side effect.  I had to take a break from my running program and everything got put on hold.    Sadly, Eric got it yesterday, even though I was very diligent washing with bleach.   He didn't get it nearly as bad as I did.  Must be his youthful health that protected him. I hope you are able to avoid this one.  I have heard that some have it so bad they have to be hospitalized with IV's.  Lucky for me I was able to keep down sips of gatorade so I avoided the bad dehydration.

So, now that I am back in the land of the living, I decided to make a cheerful, spring card.  Want to see it?

Here you go.  It's another card using my butterfly set.  Love this.

 Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day.

3 comments:

Lisa Petrella said...

GORGEOUS creation, Linda! Those colorful butterflies are absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!! And I LOVE the teeny pearls in the center of the aqua one too!!! Sorry to hear you were so sick---glad you're feeling better now!!

Karen said...

So pretty! I'm glad you're enjoying the butterflies. The colors are wonderful - the dark ones really set off the bright trio - and I love the background, too. It's too bad you got so sick; I'm glad to hear you're better. Hope your trip is a pleasant one.

Kimberly Gajewski said...

I'm so sorry to hear that you were under the weather, my friend! And yes, in the time that we've known each other, you are seldom sick! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this image! You make such pretty cards with it! :D