Monday, March 12, 2012

Colour Q and Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge

Hi bloggers,

Did you all have trouble getting up this morning?  I did.  Even though the clocks changed yesterday I did not have to get up at O Dark Thirty on Sunday.  However today, my alarm sounded off at 5:50 am and my body was not the least bit interested in waking up at that hour.  Good thing my dear husband had coffee hot and ready once my feet did hit the ground.



So, I was browsing around on websites yesterday and LOVED the crafty things I saw people do related to this color combination.  I think the dress is a little frumpy, but those colors are wonderful to inspire some card making.  So, I decided to play along with this challenge and here is what I came up with:



Isn't it lovely?  I couldn't resist playing with some fun spring colors.  I am going to bookmark this website so I can play along with their color challenges again.  Oh and this card also uses Karen Giron's Sunday Sketch Challenge.

http://colourq.blogspot.com/

Thanks for stopping by today.  Make it a great day!

1 comment:

Kimberly Gajewski said...

Perfect for Easter! These colors are beautiful together! Great layout too! :D