Sunday, March 18, 2012

Impression Obsession - Spring is in the air

Good morning bloggers,

I have a challenge card to show you today.  Impression Obsession is hosting a 'spring is in the air' challenge.  How easy is that? In my neighborhood, not only is spring in the air, it's in the ground too.  I saw my neighbor's crocus's blooming while walking the dogs yesterday.  I have a feeling my daffodils will be blooming within the week.  Don't you just love spring?
For this challenge, I inked up my I/O stamp - F2290 Flower Pitchers and colored it with pinks and yellows.  I pulled out some my minds eye patterned papers and followed one of my favorite sketches.  I added a flower accent on the side with the sentiment 'you rock.'  This card is perfect for just about anyone.

Check out the I/O website to see what others came up with and/or to join the fun.

http://mitrafriant.typepad.com/impression_obsession_news/2012/03/our-march-new-stamps-release-and-our-spring-is-in-the-air-challenge-too.html

I'm off for my morning run, then to church and then a little relaxing with the family before I head to the airport for my trip to Germany and Ukraine.  Stop back next weekend if you want to see pictures.

Thanks for visiting my blog today.  Have a great day.

5 comments:

Paula Huiras said...

Very spring-love the colorful flowers and background.
PH

Kimberly Gajewski said...

Beautifully done, Linda! These papers are so pretty and perfect for Spring! Have a safe and fantastic trip! :D

Carole said...

What a lovely card. Such nice spring colors.
Carole'
http://scmagnoia.blogspot.com/

Shirley said...

A really pretty card, Linda!! The beautiful Spring colors of your image and your background DP are perfect together! Thanks so much for playing, Linda, and good luck in the drawing too!

Craftyfield said...

Beautiful card, love the papers you used for your background.