Friday, April 13, 2012

Bloggers Challlenge black and white with splash of color.

Hi Bloggers,

Well, I continue to wait to see how my dog will extract his nike plus GPS tracker.  Read the blog post from Thursday if you want all the details.  Yesterday Tank walked 1.33 miles in 30.11 minutes and burned 132 calories.  In addition, he ate a 1/2 cup of Cracklin Oat Bran (in addition to his gravy laden dog food) but still no extraction.  Amazing that the tracking device works inside his digestive system.    Sadly the longer it goes without coming out, the more likely it is stuck and will require surgery.  ) - :  So, we continue to watch and wait.





For today's bloggers challenge I decided to use my Taylored expression tree stamp set and add a touch of green to my black and white 'My Mind's Eye' papers.  It's an unconventional color combination, but it has a simple elegance to it which is an interesting backdrop for the whimsy stamp.  I adore the font on the hello and couldn't resist adding a little bling to the sentiment.

Oh and before I go, did I mention that I was a winner at the Stampin Sisters in Christ Blog?  A few weeks ago I was selected as the winner and got a wonderful prize pack from a great little on-line store called Pizzaz a plenty.  Judy sent me several bags of rhinestones AND the best little crafty tool, called a Gel picker.

 It's the size of a toothpick with a gel top.  You use the gel top to pick up your rhinestones and easily adhere them to your card.  If you are into bling, you MUST check out this store and add a gel picker onto your order.

http://www.pizzazzaplenty.blogspot.de/

4 comments:

Lori said...

I never would have thought to use green with black and white, but it looks fabulous! Hope the tracker "appears" soon--I've been in a similar situation with one of my previous dogs and I know it's not fun . . .

Shelly Schmidt said...

Love your great card- the green is a great color with the B/W. And. oh your poor poochie- hope the tracker 'appears' soon!

Lisa Somerville said...

Wonderful CAS design. Sure hope your dog doesn't!t end up having surgery!

Ida said...

Really cute card. Congrats on your win and I hope your dog is doing okay and doesn't have to have surgery.