Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Papertrey Ink Blog Hop

Hi Bloggers,

Today's post is for Papertrey Ink's monthly blog hop.
The challenge this month was to make a card using the below inspiration photo.
 Don't you love those pinks and blues mixed with dots and flowers?  I knew right away I wanted to use Rosy Posy and luck for me, my order arrived on Friday so I had all weekend to play.  Here is what I came up with.  I used melon berry, spring moss and aqua mist.


Check out the papertrey ink blog if you want to see some other fabulous creations:

http://nicholeheady.typepad.com/capture_the_moment/

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a great day.

18 comments:

jen said...

I love this! The shading on your flowers is so pretty- and love the sweet tag!

PatQ's Cards said...

Very pretty. Love how you shaded the flowers.

Lisa said...

What a lovely card Linda! And the tiny tag looks so cute with the little gem!!

Tracey McNeely said...

Exquisite Linda, I love the shading on those flowers.

Anne said...

What a pretty card. Love the tiny tag.

Helen F. said...

Beautiful card, Linda! love your little tag among the "posies". So sweet:)

Linda said...

Love the shading on your rosie posie. I just love that stamp set.

Joyce said...

This is so pretty. I love how you used the wrought iron IP.

Karen said...

Gorgeous (and even prettier in person!) The pattern on the paper goes so well with the flower and leaf images and the wrought iron embossing. Love the subtle addition of that lovely silk ribbon and bow, and the tag finishes it perfectly.

carol (krillsister) said...

Very pretty. Beautiful impression in the background. Love the flowers with the tag.

Karen said...

This is lovely and I like the way you arranged those gorgeous flowers.

Marybeth said...

This is so pretty Linda I love the embossed background and the soft stamping you did.

Leigh said...

Very pretty! I love how you did the rock & roll technique to stamp the edges of the flowers darker than the middles!

Karen said...

This is beautiful. I love the way you've arranged these gorgeous flowers.

Kristii said...

Soooooo pretty!! I love the flowers and the impressed background is fabulous!!!

maryrose said...

Linda, this is stunning! Now I have even more items to add to my wishlist thanks to you! :)

Monika/Buzsy said...

Oh, so pretty! Love the roses and the fabulous background.

Suzanne Russell said...

Very pretty, Linda! Great job on the background combo-and love your technique on coloring the roses, too!