Thursday, April 19, 2012

Thanks Bunches

Good morning Bloggers,

It's another beautiful spring day here.  Too bad I have to go to work.  Most days I don't mind getting up and going to work.  I'm actually one of the lucky ones who love my job but even though I love my job, there are some days where I'd just rather sleep a little late, enjoy savoring a second cup of coffee and putz around the house for a bit.  Today is one of those days, but after I post this card I'll hit the shower, guzzle a second cup of coffee and start my one hour commute into the office.  Maybe I'll listen to a podcast on my iphone to break up the monotony of Boston traffic.

Then for tonight, it's home, walk the dogs, make dinner, head to weight watchers (to confirm on the scale another no weight loss week ) -: ) and then hit a Zumba class.  My weight loss is going extremely slowly.  Since January I have lost 4 pounds.  But the good news is my clothes fit looser, I'm making much better food choices and I keep telling myself if I keep doing the right things - eating right, exercising - eventually I'll be at a more healthy weight.  And that, my friends, is what it's really about.

So today's card is for The Cat's Pajama's Tuesday Challenge.





This little bunny is so cute.  I love him on the red, blue and Kraft background.

Well, off to hit the shower and start the day.  Thanks for stopping by today.

4 comments:

Karen said...

What a bright and cheery card; love the sentiment with the little pot of flowers...

Debbie said...

This is really cute!! i love the big floppy ears!!

Kimberly Gajewski said...

This is darling, Linda! Love the polka dots! :D

Lori said...

Adorable! Love that color combination.