Monday, May 7, 2012

The Cat's Pajama's Challenge

Hello friends,

Did you have a nice weekend?  We did.  Saturday night we went to see the Avengers.  It was very crowded but a great show. Then Sunday after church I went with Bob while he golfed.  I walked the course with him.  It was nice, the course is beautiful and it was a nice sunny day.   Then things started going badly on the 9th hole.  We had paired up with a father-son duo that we know and all three of them had a 'melt down.'  Boys take their golf very seriously so there was no friendly banter as we walked up the greens on that hole.   I chose wisely to keep my mouth shut and say absolutely nothing.  Sometimes (often actually) saying nothing is the best response.    Bob stopped after 9, the other group kept on and it was nice way to spend 2 hours.   I will definitely do this again this summer.  It kind of stinks to be a golf widow but there is no reason I can't join Bob on a nice day walking so I think I will.

So today's card is a post for The Cat's Pajama's.  I haven't played along with their challenge in a long time, but I forgot how much I like it.

The challenge was to use Lime Green, Red and Gold.  When I first pulled the colors out I was afraid it would look like Christmas with the red and green, but when I pulled the images and the card together, it looks very summery, don't you think?  I especially love that felt flower in the corner.  I must remember to do more felt flowers this summer.  They are adorable and add a lot to a project.

Thanks for stopping by today.   Have a great day!

2 comments:

Kimberly Gajewski said...

What a precious card, Linda! I really NEED to pull out my TCP stamps and give them some love! :D

cards by cara said...

What a fun spring-y card! I love the bright colours!