Thursday, May 17, 2012

The Cat's Pajama's Challenge

Hello friends,





We've had a busy week, wrapping up the school year and baseball season, but I still got a few moments in to play along with TCP's challenge this week.  I love inking up this little bunny and paired him with some Webster Pages patterned paper I had laying around.  I'm not convinced I love the felt flower and may pull that out, but there was a flower detail on the sketch so I included it for the challenge.   I think I would like this better if my felt were more muted.  I think the bright blue green is just a little too strong for this card.

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day.

2 comments:

Kimberly Gajewski said...

What a delightful card, Linda! I love the pearl for his tail! Such a great accent! :D

Amy Sheffer said...

So cute and sweet, Linda. I love that image, too! Thanks for playing along with TCPTuesday!