Saturday, May 19, 2012

Felt Rolled Flower Encouragement Card

Hello friends,

Happy Saturday.   Today's post is a make it monday card. 

The technique this week is to make felt flower using border dies.  Cool. You can watch Ashley demonstrate this on the papertrey ink blog.

http://nicholeheady.typepad.com/capture_the_moment/2012/05/make-it-monday-66-felt-flowers-from-border-dies.html

I decided to make the flowers the focal point of my card and I chose this sentiment from the beautiful butterflies set.  Aren't the colors are this nice?  This card will go to my friend Bridget who is battling cancer.   I heard she likes gummy bears so I'll send this card and a pack of gummy bears to her as an encouragement.
Well I'm off for my run, then to yoga, then for a manicure and then for some errands (grocery store, post office, CVS photo counter.)  I hope to get home in time to relax a little and enjoy the sunny day also.  Tonight my dear husband and I will head out for dinner.  Then I'll do my last minute packing for my Asia trip and early to bed.  I'm off to the airport bright and early in the morning. 

Stop back on Sunday for my Denami creations for the blog hop.  Have a great day.

4 comments:

Kimberly Gajewski said...

This is beautiful, Linda! The flowers are just lovely! :D

Linda said...

Really pretty card Linda. Love the colors.

dominique said...

So pretty - what die did you use for the flowers?

Jill Norwood said...

Soft and pretty! Love it!