Friday, May 18, 2012

Graduation Cards

Hello friends,

Well it's May and that means it's time for graduations.  Lisa Somerville's bloggers challenge this week was to make a graduation card.  You can check her challenge on her website below:

http://www.lisasomerville.com/2012/05/for-graduate-bloggers-challenge.html






I decided to ink up this My Favorite Things graduation girl and combine her with an MFT sketch challenge this week.

 I used my MFT numbers die to get the '12 and an MFT set for the 'class of' stamp. 

Since my son Eric is a senior this year there will be lots of occasions to hand out a graduation card.  I'll get started on my stack so as Eric heads out to various parties he can choose from among the cards to suit the receiver.

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day.

4 comments:

Basement Stamper said...

Fabulous card, love that image and the use of the number.

tonistamps said...

Great image! So cute. I love the layout too. Works perfectly for your card.

Kimberly Gajewski said...

Great minds think alike, my Friend! (Wait until you see my post!!) Wonderful mix of papers! This is such a sweet image for graduations! :D

Lisa Somerville said...

Such a cute graduation card - love the papers!