Sunday, May 13, 2012

Prom 2012

Hi all,

Today's post doesn't have any card making or crafty goodness, but it does have some AWESOME Prom Pictures for you all to enjoy.   I can't credit for most of these, almost all came from Jessa's mom and a few from my iphone. 

Before I talk about the photos, let me take a moment and wish all the mom's reading this a VERY HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY - especially to my Mom and Mother in Law!!! 

So, below are photo's of Eric and Jessa at the pre-prom gathering party.  There were 12 of them who shared a stretch limo.  Wow - do they all look great or what???  Eric and Jessa were, of course, a FABULOUS looking couple.  They are so darn cute together and if you can believe it, Jessa is more beautiful on the inside as she is on the outside - which from the photo's you know, is pretty incredibly beautiful.  They had a beautiful spring day and from what I can tell, they all had a great time at the event and everyone made it home safe and sound.  Big happy sigh from Mom.







 Thanks for visiting my blog today.  Have a great day.

2 comments:

Kimberly Gajewski said...

Thanks for sharing these terrific photographs, Linda! Everyone looks marvelous! I'm sure it was a fun night! :D

Karen said...

What a beautiful group of teens, especially Eric!