Thursday, May 3, 2012

Sunshine

Hello friends,

I find it ironic that I am posting a card 'you are my sunshine' on a day that is gloomy and rainy here in New England.  Sometimes the more gloomy the day, the more we appreciate a warm and bright card, don't you think?






So, the card above uses some of my new goodies.   I discovered a new stamp company that I like.  It's called Darcies and she has some fun images both classic and whimsical.


http://www.darciesllc.com/

This fun whimsical set caught my eye when I was at my local stamp store 'Ink About It' on Monday.

I paired this new stamp set with some new papers, inks and ribbons that came with my last papertrey ink order.  These are harvest gold and Hawaiian shores.  I really like products that coordinate together so I try to buy color combinations during my regular orders.  So with my last order I got paper, ribbon and ink in these colors.  Over time, by buying one color at a time, I'll have all the colors available.

Thanks for visiting my blog today.  Have a great day.


1 comment:

Karen said...

So cute and beachy, such a cheery sentiment!

(Oh oh, that laughing sun reminds me of the big chuckle I'm having at your expense... ahahahaa hoohoohoo heeheeheehee...)