Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Winning....






I was so happy to view in my blog feed this morning the following post...

It's always fun to win.  Last week I was the random winner for Impression Obsession.   I got a $25.00 gift certificate and my free goodies arrived in the mail yesterday. 



I tend to win much more often in the card challenges than the comment posts.  I think it's because there are many more people entering the comment post contests but not so many people take the time to make a card for a challenge.

Well, off to get my second cup of coffee, walk the dogs and then get ready for work.  Thanks for stopping by my blog today and get out there and enter challenges.  I hope you too get to experience the happy moment of reading 'you won!'




2 comments:

Kimberly Gajewski said...

Yahoo! I'm so happy for you, Linda! :D

Karen said...

So fun to hear you won a contest! I look forward to seeing what you make with your new supplies...

Love the new photos on your blog, especially you and Bob and "the bad dog"!