Saturday, June 2, 2012

Graduation Card

Hi friends,

It is so good to be home.  I arrived home Thursday afternoon and was so happy to sleep in my own bed.
I was able to get into my craft room today and made this fun graduation card using some of my goodies from Japan.




Below are the goodies I found in Japan.  The papers and the Japanese books were from Kyoto.  The washi tape, copics and pencils were from Tokyo.  I'm sure I'll have fun playing with these in all sorts of new and different ways.

Below are my Japanese books.  I love that the pages are yellowing.  Bonus.
 Here are my copics and new pencils.
 Papers from Kyoto.
 And all kinds of different washi tapes.

Well, my dear husband and I are off to Boston for dinner and a show.  We are going to see 'Beauty and the Beast.'  Thanks for visiting today.  Stop back next week for more crafty goodness.

1 comment:

Kimberly Gajewski said...

Look at all of those wonderful goodies! I can't wait to hear about those new pencils! :D