Friday, July 20, 2012

Bloggers Challenge Die Cuts

Hello friends,

Are you glad it's Friday?  The heat and humidity have finally left us - Good riddance.  We should have a beautiful weekend in New England and I'm hoping my DH and I can get outside for a bit and enjoy it.
The bloggers challenge this week was to use die-cuts.  The challenge is hosted by Lisa Somerville:

 http://www.lisasomerville.com/

I love me a good die-cut you know?  This card above uses several.  The tree is from papertrey ink.  Here, I did not even have to stamp anything.  The tree cut is crisp and clean on it's own.  I also die cut the circle and scallop that house the sentiment.

This card came together in a jiffy.  First, I borrowed the sketch from one of the PTI design team members and then with the two patterned papers found the card was a snap to make

1 comment:

Kimberly Gajewski said...

What a delightful creation, Linda! The tree is too precious! :D