Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Make it Monday Blues

Hi friends,

Here is my second post for Make it Monday.  This time I used blues and purples.





http://nicholeheady.typepad.com/capture_the_moment/2012/07/make-it-monday-76-.html

This card has a very different effect.  When you add bleach to Blueberry sky, the bleached area turns cream.  I stamped over that with Winter Wisteria.  Then I die cut the image area out and added it to the vellum covered Winter Wisteria Gingham paper.  Thanks for visiting today.  Have a great day.

7 comments:

Marybeth said...

This one is also very pretty1

Scrappin4kim said...

Love the effect of this Linda!!

artful-notions said...

Very nice. Love the vellum.

Kathy Mc said...

Another beaut, Linda!

Helen F. said...

Ooohhh, this one is pretty too! I like the cream (bleached out) color on blue.

Kimberly Gajewski said...

Very pretty, Linda! What an interesting technique! I've never used bleach on cards before! Wonderfully done! :D

Rebecca Deeprose said...

Hi Linda! This is so pretty and so dreamy in effect!!!