Sunday, July 22, 2012

Stamp a faire farewell post

Hi friends,

For my stamp a faire farewell post I wanted to include a photo of me and my friend Karen, my co-conspirer in all stamp a faire activities.  Doesn't she have the nicest smile?  I've known Karen for probably 12 years.  We met way back then at a Bible Study Fellowship group.  I've known Karen through the adoption of her two youngest children and I was with Karen as her marriage broke up.  Karen introduced me to stamping and taught me so many things - like the importance of the little details.  She has a beautiful card making style and I'm so glad we are friends.

Thanks for doing Stamp a faire with me my friend. Have a great day.

2 comments:

Kimberly Gajewski said...

What a sweet picture, Linda! I hope to meet Karen someday at one of your Cards for Soldiers events! See you soon! :D

Karen said...

Oh, Linda, you are so sweet. I always have a lot of fun stamping with you, and participating together in Stamp-a-Faire was great - as was your hospitality!

You have been a wonderful source of inspiration and comfort, and I feel truly blessed to call you my friend.