Sunday, July 22, 2012

Stamp a faire hand made embellishment challenge

Hi friends,

Me again.  This time my post is for the PTI stamp a faire hand made embellishment challenge.  I chose to try Melissa Philips technique or making a bow using felt and the banner die.

I chose blueberry sky for my bow and then colored up these tulips (from jars of friendship fillers) with my copics.  I put this on a PTI patterned paper (spring moss) layer and then added the sentiment from 'beautiful blessings.'

I added an inside sentiment to this card as well.





Thanks for stopping by today.

4 comments:

Kimberly Gajewski said...

Simply beautiful, Linda! I LOVE these tulips and they are gorgeous in blue! The felt bow is terrific! Wonderfully done! :D

Melissa said...

This is just precious! Love, love, love the sweet color combo and how you tied the bouquet together with the handmade bow!
Melis

Kara said...

beautiful!!

Linda said...

Linda,
Beautiful card. Love the tulips. I have tried to color the tulips with copics and not been very successful.