Sunday, July 22, 2012

stamp a faire ribbon challenge

Hi friends,
Yup, me again.  This post showcases the card I made using Ashley Cannon Newell's ribbon technique.




Her technique was to make a ruffle border using ribbon around a 'mat stack' type die cut.  I used Karen's Pretty Peonies stamp set for this.   The die cut (that the ribbon is on) is from the Pretty Peonies die set.   Then I layered this up on some 'Dear Jane' paper, put it on my wrought iron embossed berry sorbet paper and added a tiny tags sentiment with some twine.

The sentiment on the outside says simply 'you are.'  The inside sentiment says 'in my prayers.'




That is it for today's PTI challenge posts.  I'll post another later to show you a photo of Karen and I, but for now I have to hurry and get ready for church.  Can't be late - you know?  Have a great day.

1 comment:

Kimberly Gajewski said...

This is simply beautiful, Linda! What a great technique! I LOVE Berry Sorbet and it looks lovely with this rose! :D