Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Hello You Card

Hi friends,

Happy Tuesday,

Today's card is a fun clean and simple creation I made for Papertrey Ink's Make It Monday challenge.
The challenge this week was to do hand stitching on your card.

I decided to use this bright/folky green yarn for my stitching.  I made a border accent of stitching to frame my tree.

 I paper pieced the corner accents and then with a needle and thread stitched the yarn on the paper.

I thought that little birdy needed a little bling accent so I added some rhinestones to the tree and with my clean and simple card I wanted to add some texture so I embossed the cream cardstock with the wrought iron plate to add a little more to this clean and simple card.
So are you an iphone person?  I am and so is my family.  I got my iphone 2 1/2 years ago and can't live without it now.  I have been following the rumors and hype for the new iphone 5 and can't wait to get it  I think it will be released in mid-september.  One thing I read that MAY be included is a detachable lens for the camera.  So cool.  I really hope this is a reality.  I've been wanting a better camera (for my card photos of course) and just hate buying another thing.  The iphone camera itself will be top notch, but with the ability to add a supplement lens, I think this will be just the thing.  Here is the picture I saw on-line of what it MAY look like.... How cool is THIS??????  
Well, I guess we'll all have to wait and see what this new phone has on it.

Have a great day.  Thanks for visiting my blog today.

2 comments:

Teresa said...

What a cute way to frame your card. Good job with the challenge.

Debbie said...

This is so pretty! The stitching adds a great touch!!