Thursday, August 30, 2012

Hogs and Kisses

Hi friends,

Today's post is a birthday card I made for Eric.  I saw the sketch on TSG's blog and chose to use the pig in the mud image from 'oh crop.'  I roughed up the oval image, added glossy accents to make the mud look liquid and colored in the pig in several shades of light red copics.  I had a new 8X8 paper pack from October Afternoon 'Sassparilla' which had some really fun, masculine, country papers that worked perfectly for this card.



Here is the sketch I used from TSG.

Thanks for visiting today.  Have a great day.

6 comments:

Cherry's Jubilee said...

wow this is sooo cute! love love that image. cherry

Karen said...

This card is so adorable! Love the papers together, especially the background barnboard, and all the rustic twine and grommets give it a earthy, barnsy feel... I'd love to see a close-up of the pig in his puddle.

Cynthia said...

Really cute, Linda. I like the pig image with the barnwood bg.

Tried 4 times with your word verification. Ugh!

Linda Monroe said...

Testing

Anonymous said...

Testing

Crafty Math Chick said...

This is TERRIFIC Linda! I love the glossy mud and how you set that sweet little piggie off with grommets and rustic twine! Thanks for playing along with us at TSG - hope you will join us again!