Sunday, September 23, 2012

50 followers and a nature card

Hi friends,

Last week I hit a milestone.  I now have 50 followers.  Thank you!  I am very amazed that 50 of you read my blog on a regular basis.  I'm also amazed at the diversity of followers.  Some of you follow me for the crafty posts.  Others of you follow me because you are friends or family.  Regardless of why you are following me, I am so glad you do.  I try to mix up my blog posts so you get a mix of content - updates on my life and family and regular posts of my card making. 

Thank you all so much for following me and continue to leave me comments periodically.  I love to hear your feedback on my posts.

I have a card to share with you today for the Impression Obsession Challenge.  The challenge this week is NATURE. 

Impression Obsession makes a lot of beautiful nature themed stamps.  Most of the stamps I own though are a mix of nature and other stuff.  I don't actually own a 'pure nature' set.  So I decided to ink up this image with the fall themed front porch.  The leaves, flowers, pumpkins and pets are certainly nature so I think it counts.

The stamp I used is I/O Fall Porch H1846.  You can enter the challenge too.  Just click on the link below and submit your card or just look at the other beautiful nature themed creations.

http://mitrafriant.typepad.com/impression_obsession_news/2012/09/nature-inspired-challenge.html

Thanks for visiting today.  Stop back later this week for an update on my new toy (hint - it came from Verizon Wireless) and some more crafty goodness.

4 comments:

Shirley said...

Wow, Linda! What a really creative way to use this image! Love the colors and the whole design! Thanks so much for playing and good luck in the drawing too!

Craftyfield said...

I need to take a leaf out of your book and start using bits of my stamps instead of the whole thing all the time ! Lovely card.

Paper Creations by Shirley said...

I agree with Craftyfield above, what a creative idea to use a portion of the image on your tag. It looks great on the card.

Vicki Garrett said...

So sweet. Love the country feel. Thanks for joining us at IOstamps!