Thursday, September 13, 2012

another bright cheerful card

Hi friends,

I decided to make two cheery/bright cards for the Stampin Sisters in Christ's challenge.


I forgot to mention yesterday that my card for yesterday (and this one today) are made using Karen Giron's sweet sunday sketch #167.  This is a fun sketch but sadly I don't have a die or punch to make that triangly piece so I am always spending tons of time hand cutting it.  I read that if you get a corner punch, you can get these results.  Next time I'm out at Michaels or AC moore with a coupon I'll snag one.  This triangly image is really a nice element on a lot of projects.

Thanks for visiting my blog today.   Have a great day.

3 comments:

Karen said...

Cute cards! Linda, you can make a quick flagged end by using a square punch...

Miesje said...

Adorable fishies! What a fun card. Thanks for joining us this week at SSiC!

Chris D. said...

LOL! Your card had me laughing! Love it!