Wednesday, September 26, 2012

DeNami Personal Style

Hi friends,

Today's post is a card I made for the DeNami Challenge 'personal style.'  For this challenge round we were to make a card using techniques that reflect our personal style.  I love using patterned papers, a fun layout, paper-piecing, copic coloring and embellishments.  Phew.  Yes, I guess my personal style is no longer clean and simple!!

So how'd you like to help a stampin sister out?

If you would be a sweetheart, will you click the link below and LIKE my photo?  There is a lady, Tina M., who appears to have a million facebook friends who is in the lead right now.  She won the last challenge so while I like to see a fellow stamper win some gift certificates, I'd like to see her take a back seat this time and let one of the rest of us get in on the DeNami free stuff action.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151905205299298&set=a.10151905204944298.467436.49241334297&type=1&theater

I do not know if you have to have a facebook account to like this, but would you give it a try for me? 

Thanks a million. 

Thanks for visiting today.  Make it a great day!

1 comment:

Katie Skiff said...

Cute card!! I love this image, thanks for linking up to the Linky party this week!!