Saturday, September 8, 2012

More birthday cards

Hi friends,

I have two more 'There She Goes' birthday cards to share with you.

For day 4 of the challenge we were to use banners on our birthday cards.  I took the easy route and used this 'my minds eye' paper with banners built in.  I made the girls dress using copics and the colorless marker pen to remove color to create the polka dot orange for her dress.

For day 5, the challenge was to use at least 3 embellishments.  I chose to use 'beach bums' and add some nautical twine, eyelets and bling (3) to the creation to meet the challenge.  The close up shows how I added glass beads as sand under their feet and white glitter onto the clouds (from Oh Crop.)  These sets are super fun to create with.  Endless possibilities, but all good!


I had so much fun playing along with TSG's birthday bash.  I'm also hopeful that ONE of the $15.00 gift certificates or the $75.00 grand prize gift certificate will be mine.  Playing along with each days challenge puts you in the drawing for the $15.00 prize.  Playing along with all challenges (using only TSG's sets) puts you in the drawing for the grand prize.  I probably shouldn't be telling you this.  If you play along it will mess up my odds of winning.  But you are a friend, so I'll tell you, but shhhhh, don't tell everyone okay?

http://tsgclearstamps.blogspot.com/


As always, thanks for stopping by my blog today.  Have a great day.

2 comments:

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Both of these are adorable perfect for the challenge!!!Thank you so much for playing along with the TSG Birthday challenge!!!

Waseem said...

these are adorable card you have shared..isn't it be more beautiful if use Gift Card envelopes for it.