Thursday, September 20, 2012

One last card for TE Last Card Standing

I made one last card for the Taylored Expression Challenge.  I had stamped and colored this deer image on Monday and couldn't come up with any good layout that night for how to use it.  tonight I just threw this together using my October Afternoon gingham paper, a scrap of embossed paper (die cut into a notebook cut) and some buttons, flocking, stickles and shiny glue.


I think this guy is adorable with the country theme.  I'm thinking country bear jamboree christmas.  Are you feeling it too?

Thanks so much for visiting my blog today.  Have a great day.

2 comments:

Karen said...

For something you "just threw together", it's pretty darn cute, and with lots of fun details, too. Love the stitching with the gingham.

Wanda G (stampcat) said...

ACK! This is TOOOOOOO adorable!
Your TE projects are all great!

:-)