Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Taylored Expression 'Last Card Standing'

Hi friends,

Today's post is a christmas card I made for the Taylored Expression Challenge 'last card standing.'  Boy did I have a mojo cramp last night.  The pressure of making a card good enough to be the BEST card really crippled my creativity.  I must have inked up 4 or 5 different TE images and colored them in.  Then I was playing with card designs and papers and nothing was coming together.  I finally put it all down and went to bed.

Today this card started to come together.  I love the tree's on the pale blue card stock.  I love the stickles glitter and liquid pearls on the branches.  I love this little mouse with his chrismas hat sitting on snowflakes.  I don't know if it will be THE card that is the last one standing but at least I was able to produce a card I would be happy to give to someone. 

Thanks for visiting my blog today and have a great day!

2 comments:

Katie Skiff said...

This is great too Linda!! Good luck on the contest with TE!! I am anxious to see who plays in that one!!

KanataNewf said...

Popping by from the linky party again! This is such a cute card - that little mouse is adorable.