Sunday, October 28, 2012

Joy for Christmas

Hi friends,
We started to get rain today as the 'Frankenstorm' begins to descend upon New England so I headed down to my craft room and inked up this Christmas set.  This is another card using the Taylored Expression sketch challenge.  I'll put this in the mail for cards for soldiers.  The deadline for christmas cards is this week.

So, have you heard about our giant storm?  As hurricane Sandy comes up the east coast it will merge with an arctic front from Canada and hit the jet stream from the mid-west.  The end result is a very big storm that will impact most of the east coast all week long.

We are pretty much expecting to lose power for some amount of time, the question is how long.

I hope you will be safe and dry as the storm comes.  Thanks for visiting my blog today.  Have a great day.



2 comments:

Kimberly Gajewski said...

I simply love this card, Linda! The colors and patterns are such fun! I hope to talk to you soon! Miss you! :D

Karen said...

This is so cute!