Monday, October 22, 2012

Stamp and send 2



Hi friends,

Today's post is another card for Taylored Expressions 'stamp and send' challenge.  This time we were challenged to use an inspiration photo to make an encouragement card.

Here is my card...

next to the inspiration photo...

Below is the link to the TE site with the details of this challenge.

http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/taylored-expressions-f314/wcmd-stamp-n-send-challenge-t561989.html

did you have a good weekend?  Both my DH and I were sick all week so we took it easy (well kinda sorta) and tried to fully recover from that nasty upper respitory infection that has been going around.

Sunday we went to the Patriots-Jets game.  What a nail biter that one was.  Phew!  It was a great game and we were pleasantly surprised we got the final win in overtime.  Sadly, my Patriots have been really blowing it in the 4th quarter and yesterdays game was no exception.  They played pretty well through the end of the 3rd quarter and then  the wheels came off both offensive and defensive.  Thankfully the Jet's only scored a field goal to tie the game which brought us into overtime.  Then we started playing well again.

I am a big Tim Tebow fan so I was glad to see him play a few minutes Sunday.  I was glad we got the victory over Sanchez and coach 'sexy Rexy.'  I hadn't heard of his foot fetish and scandal from years back.  My DH explained it all to me on the ride home.  Too funny.  Note to self, if I become famous don't post photos or videos on public sites that will embarrass me or my family.  You'd think these guys would know better.

Well, thanks for visiting my blog today.  Have a great day.

1 comment:

Wanda G (stampcat) said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!! Great project Linda! Hope you're feeling better and having a good week so far! :-)