Thursday, October 18, 2012

Stamp and Send

Hi friends,

Today's post is for the Taylored Expression Make and Mail challenge.  Do you ever make cards and then forget to actually send them?  Guilty - way more than I care to admit.
I guess the folks at TE know a little bit about us crafters so in order to be eligible for the challenge prize we have to actually mail the card.   I put this in the mail for Cards for Soldiers along with a bunch of other cards I have accumulated.  They send the blank cards to the servicemen and women serving overseas.  We were to use the below color scheme to make a card that thanks someone.

You can click the link below to get details on this challenge.
Stamp and Send Color Challenge



Thanks for visiting my blog today.  Have a great day.

1 comment:

Kimberly Gajewski said...

What a lovely card, Linda! The layout and papers are just wonderful! :D