Sunday, November 11, 2012

DeNami Blog Hop - Thoughtful Thank You's

Hi friends,

Welcome to my post for the November DeNami blog hop.  The blog hop theme this month is Thoughtful Thank You's.  I'm  not sure I 'colored inside the lines' on this one.  You see I just got these darling thanksgiving stamps with the pilgrim chickies and the give thanks circle sentiment.  I was itching to make a thanksgiving card, so my card is not exactly a thank you card, but I hope it's close enough to fit the blog hop theme.  I mean even with the thanksgiving holiday, aren't we really giving a big giant thank you to God for all the blessings we have?  I'm not sending the card up to heaven, but the thoughtful thank you wishings are heading that way, even if the card goes to my daughter or friend.

Anyway, you probably arrived from Kanini's blog: http://www.joykanani.com/

Here are my two thanksgiving thank you creations:

Your next stop on the hop is Tenia's blog:

http://jazzypaper.blogspot.com/ 

but wait, before you go, be sure to leave on a comment on my blog so you will be eligible for the DeNami Prize.  2 lucky winners will each get a $20.00 gift certificate.  Good luck in the drawing and thanks for visiting my blog today.

20 comments:

Barb said...

I think you nailed the theme of the hop Linda. I love both cards. Your designs are always so cleanly stamped and perfectly constructed. I have to add the wheat stalk and give thanks circle stamps to my cart...so versatile!

Tenia Nelson said...

What wonderful cards dearie!!

Linda said...

Great cards! I love the wheat stamp-one of my favorites. I really like all your different textures you added to the first card. Nicely done!

Amy Smidebush said...

Super cute! Love how you used those precious little chickies!!!

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

Totally adorable cards. Love the chickies!

Cheryl L. said...

I really like the delicate little stamps and how you framed out the sentiment!

andrea said...

I agree that Thanksgiving is a day of thanks to God, so I don't see your cards as "off-theme" at all. They are adorable and show interesting new techniques that I'll have to try out soon!

~Tammy~ said...

These are adorable creations! Perfect for this blog hop theme. Super cute chickie stamp!

Love the twine on the first and the ribbon on the second. Beautiful!

Sheryl said...

Both cards are so sweet! The square card is CAS perfection. Love!

Emily Keaton said...

Linda, this is the direction I took with my "thoughtful thank you" card for today's hop, too!! I take "give thanks" as an invitation to say thank you to God for our blessings, too ;). These are so sweet! Great cards. I LOVE the wheat stalks stamp, too. So versatile, right? Great cards!!

Paulina said...

Both of these are cards are so cute and absolutely perfect for the theme of this blog hop. You used all three of these stamps beautifully, Linda!

I agree, this time of year is the perfect time to thank God for our blessings! :)

Stacy said...

I think these are perfect, thankful Thanksgiving cards and I am glad you created these beauties for the hop!

frommycraftroom said...

Both your cards are great. Such cute chicks. Thanks.

Deanna Jean said...

Linda, both of your cards are great. The colors you used are perfect for fall and I just adore these chickies.

Sue D said...

I think these fit the theme perfectly--very cute!

Lisa said...

A perfect Autumn card I just LOVE the pilgrim chickies!

The Wolverina /// said...

Oh wow those two cards are so precious!!! I love them!!

Greta said...

2 great cards using that wheat stamp I love & the cute chickies!

fun stamping said...

Love your cards, very pretty. However your word verification is a pain and yes, I am NOT a robot :)

Deb said...

Linda, those little pilgrim chickies are so stinkin' cute! So glad you to see that you inked them up!