Saturday, November 17, 2012

Thanksgiving Cards

Hi friends,

Do you send Thanksgiving cards?  I just started last year by sending 2 or 3.  This year I am sending a few more.  I have some beautiful fall images and it is a great holiday so why not a card?

Below are two of the Thanksgiving cards I created this year.

I think Mr. and Mrs. Gnome look very thankful and content together and doesn't this scripture below make a great Thanksgiving focal point?  I thought so.  Both of these cards are using stamps from Taylored Expressions and Authentique patterned papers.
My DH and I are enjoying a peaceful afternoon.  Clemson vs. N.C. State is on, a fire is going in the fireplace and brownies are cooking in the oven (for a dinner party Sunday night.)   How are you enjoying this weekend?

2 comments:

Kimberly Gajewski said...

Beautiful cards, Linda! I simply love the second one with the scripture piece as the main focus! :D

Barbara Cook said...

Hello Linda, i must say that they are very pretty and beautiful cards! I totally love them, they are perfect Thanksgiving greetings for the Turkey day. Thanks a bunch for sharing!