Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Papertrey Ink December Blog Hop

If you are here for the Papertrey Ink Blog Hop, welcome! 
 
I'm so glad you stopped by to see my creation. 

The PTI blog hop challenge this week is white on white.  Love, love, love it!  Here is the inspiration photo.  So gosh darn pretty.
So for my card creation, I dug out my 'on my couch' stamp set, die and a sentiment from 'on ice.'  I used mostly white with a splash of ivory and kraft.  Isn't the herringbone texture on the white stunning?  It's really pretty in person.  I hope you get the idea from my photos.


14 comments:

Kara said...

cute little scene!! love it:)

Morag said...

Very pretty card as well as just being darned cute!!

Tracey McNeely said...

A very sweet and inviting scene, and yes the herringbone is awesome on white!

Joyce said...

Such a peaceful scene. I love the white with kraft.

Leigh said...

What a lovely little scene!

maryrose said...

Love it, Linda! Great textures and subtle shades...so soothing!

landerson213 said...

So cute. I just love the creme-y-ness (is that a word? LOL) of this card.

Lauren
http://landersoncraftydesigns.wordpress.com/

Kimberly Gajewski said...

Beautiful card, Linda! Love the color combination! That sofa looks so comfy!

Sue Lelli said...

Love the herringbone a lot! Fab card!

Jacquie Southas said...

Reakky pretty - love the herringbone IP!

Marybeth said...

Love the little scene you have created. Love the side table with the two coffee cups.

Peggysue Turner said...

Nicely done. First card I've seen with the little couch!

Kristen :-) said...

The herringbone texture was the perfect choice! Makes me want to sit on that couch! Great card.

Linda Suarez said...

Hi Linda! I love that herringbone texture! It looks great on the background but it's perfect on the couch! Great card!