Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Another Winter Day

Hi friends,

It's another ordinary winter day.  Sigh.  The days are short and while the weather isn't cold, it's certainly not beach weather either.  I don't really suffer from seasonal light disorder (or whatever it's officially called) but I do find myself struggling to be motivated and energized in January.

Today I have a bright and fun birthday card to share with you.  I gave this card to my cousin's daughter Lane this weekend.  Sadly Lane had the flu and could not attend the family belated christmas party.  I debated about giving her a get well card or a birthday card but since her birthday is early January, chose to go the birthday route.

I love adding black accents to pastel cards.  I think it adds a nice pop to the colors, but don't always think to do it.

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day.



1 comment:

Kimberly Gajewski said...

What a darling card, Linda! I too love black with pastels and the black is especially pretty with the pink! Cute image and I'm loving that flowery background! :D