Monday, January 7, 2013

Hi friends,

I'm back with a crafty project to share today.

Impression Obsession has a challenge going on now called 'It's your choice.'  I love these kind of challenges.  I can do whatever I want (well at least with the stamps!)  I was playing with purples (for the DeNami challenge card that I'll post on Sunday) and loved those colors for January so I inked up I/O stamp - F2290 Flower Pitchers and did a purple color scheme.

It seems like I typically use oranges and pinks with this stamp, but doesn't it look great with the violets? 

You can play along too, click the link below for details.

 http://mitrafriant.typepad.com/impression_obsession_news/2013/01/its-your-choice-challenge-and.html

Don't have time to make a card for this challenge, no worries.   You can still win!  I/O is also have a blog hop with prizes to win so check out their blog this week for inspiration and a chance to win.

http://mitrafriant.typepad.com/impression_obsession_news/2013/01/cha-winter-blog-hop-day-1.html

Thanks for visiting my blog today.  Have a great day.

6 comments:

Shirley said...

The card is gorgeous, Linda! Good to see you and another one of your beautiful cards. The colors are awesome too! BTW, Leigh Hannan has some stamps in our Spring/Summer catalog too! Thanks for playing and good luck in the drawing too!!!

Shirley said...

Hey, I forgot to ask how Jessa is doing?

Craftyfield said...

Very pretty card.. and I agree the flowers look lovely in violet.

Shona said...

Very pretty ! Purples are my fav !

Paper Creations by Shirley said...

Very pretty flowers !

Katie said...

Pretty card! Great layout and I love the pearls you added to the flowers and the scalloped circle. Thanks for sharing.

Katie B.