Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Make It Monday - Repeats and Rainbows

Hi friends,

Last night I headed down to the craft room and did a PTI make it Monday challenge.  I haven't played in a make it Monday challenge in forever.  It was fun to create with PTI goodies again.

The challenge this week was to use repetition and rainbow colors.  This is a style I don't always use so it was a great challenge for me.  It took me out of my comfort zone which is a perfect thing for a cold January evening.

Check out Nichole Heady's blog below for details on the challenge.

http://nicholeheady.typepad.com/capture_the_moment/2013/01/make-it-monday-99.html


I chose to use Nichole's Rainbow color selection.

These are fun, bright colors and thankfully I had orange zest ink, paper and ribbon to work with.

Thanks for stopping by today and visiting my blog.  Have a great day and come back tomorrow for a fun snowman card.



5 comments:

Kimberly Gajewski said...

Oh my! I love this card, Linda! So sweet and cheery! Beautiful design! :D

Linda said...

Great idea using a sentiment with this technique. Really cute card.

artful-notions said...

Do you ever look at someone's card and think, "why didn't I think of that!" Brilliant job of expressing the challenge.

Carolanne said...

So pretty! Great idea to stamp the sentiments!

Suzanne Russell said...

I love that used the sentiment to interpret the challenge. Beautiful card!