Sunday, February 10, 2013

DeNami Adorable Animals Blog Hop

Hi friends

Well, did you heard about our big storm?  I live outside Boston and we had a whopper of a storm.  At my house we got just shy of 2 feet of snow.  I love snow, but geez, this is a lot of snow!   When I got up Saturday morning, my doggie Joey wanted to go out, but the entire back door was covered in snow.  I had to shovel out a path for him to go in!

My dear husband and I got our 'winter wonderland workout' that includes lifting and hoisting heavy shovels filled with snow.  Yes, we do have a snow blower and my dear husband used it on our driveway but there is still snow to be cleared from the front walkway and the back door.  We also headed out and went snow shoeing at the golf course.  That is a workout - let me tell you.  Most of the walk I was having to lift my feet up to my chest to take a step, especially with the wind drifts.        I'm a little sore this morning.  ) - :
So are you here for the DeNami Blog Hop?  Welcome!  I had lots of fun creating for this challenge.  I chose to ink up and my dog images and bring you a fun card for the hop today.





If you are hopping you probably arrived from Tammy Hobbs 

Your next stop on the hop is 

Pattie Goldman  

http://pattie-g.blogspot.com/  

Don't forget to leave a comment to be eligible to win a DeNami gift certificate.

Thanks for visiting today.  Make it a great one!  





30 comments:

Pam Wendt said...

So, so cute! Those doggies are adorable!

~Tammy~ said...

Wow, it sounds like you got ponded too. My in-laws live outside of Boston. My sister-in-law haven't had power for two days.

Your card is adorably sweet!

Linda said...

Wow! That's a lot of snow! Glad you could also get out and enjoy! Your card is adorable! I love the puppy stamps!

Deb said...

Wow, Linda! That's a lot of snow! I love your little doggie card! It is so adorable!

Tenia Nelson said...

Very very cute!!!

CraftySarcasm said...

Very cute card. I love the puppy stamp (which is one of my favorites) and the colors you chose to showcase them. Great photo of your dog looking out at the snow.

Donna Bowman said...

Cute card! Love how you colored the sweet animals!

Dana said...

I hear you on opening the door and seeing piles of snow Linda! I'm used to it all winter long here in NY, but it doesn't get easier.
I love the simple backdrop for your adorable pooches! They deserve center stage!

andrea said...

Love the color choices...very mellow! nice layout too!

Barb said...

Adorable animals is right. These dogs are so sweet. Fab coloring and great layout!

We got lots of snow here in Southeast New Brunswick too. I didn't have the same workout as you though...you're smarter than me! :)

Kimberly Gajewski said...

What a sweet card, Linda! Love the chocolate and green together! Cute images, too! Have a Happy Sunday! :D

Tricia said...

What a sweet card! I'm so glad you weathered the storm safely. I hope you get un-sore soon!

Tricia

Lisa said...

Your critters are adorable all lined up here Linda! Sounds like you DID have a workout!! Love the picture of your pup looking out the door ;)

Ariana Fisch said...

This is so cute. Love how you cut out the dogs and put them on the card.

VanessaB said...

ohmygoodness that's a lot of snow. your doggie card is absolutely adorable! stay warm! :)

Amy Smidebush said...

Cute card, and I LOVE the picture of your puppy at the door! Stay warm with the storm! :)

Renee's ramblings said...

Not sure which is more heart-warming, your terrific multi-useful card with the puppies, or the pic of your dog looking out at all that snow!

Denise Bryant said...

Darling card! Love the critters!
DeniseB

Tina M said...

So glad you were able to dig out!! Haven't had much snow at all this season here in the midwest.

You doggies are too cute! Loving the layout...may have to "borrow" that for the Addict blog ;)

Sue D said...

Very cute doggie card and I like the photo of your dog.

Emily Keaton said...

Linda, your pups are adorable and sweet! This is a wonderful card :-)

Ruza Rebel said...

Adorable card! I almost went w/the dogs also. :)

Gayle said...

Love the dog card and your Joey is adorable. I'm from PA and we only had a little over 4 inches of snow. I had the flu so my poor husband was on his own shoveling but at least it wasn't 2 feet!!LOL.

elf1023 said...

Love your cards, i make cards for rescue groups and am always looking for dog ideas. Thanks.

FranTic said...

Very nice, I love these. Yes snow event was awful - I live on Long Island, we had 31 inches in Islip -

Bunnyfreak said...

Love the design.

The Wolverina /// said...

Such a cute card! The puppies are my favorite!!

Larissa Heskett said...

WOW!! This is such a FUN Card!! LOVE all of the cute details!! THANKS for sharing and have a Fabulous Week!! =)

Lisa Petrella said...

Linda, your card is TOTALLY ADORABLE!! LOVE those cute little pups, the polka dots, and this layout!!! So fun to hear about your snowstorm----now that you're done with it, please send it to Colorado!!! I love snowshoeing too and totally agree that it is a crazy awesome workout!!!

Mary-Anne V said...

Such a sweet trio of animals...very nice. Glad to hear you survived the storm. Stay warm.