Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentines Day!

Hi friends,

I hope you had a wonderful valentine's day.  For all you single ladies, I hope you found a way to treat yourself today.  For you in relationships, I hope you did something that both you and your spouse enjoyed.

For my DH and I, that means, nothing.  We aren't that much into 'Hallmark' holidays.  Bob offered to take me to dinner, but I hate going out on busy nights when the prices are higher and the service is slower, so I said, let's go out another night and just stay home.

I did make him a card but nothing fancy.  With my craft room at it's minimized state, I'm finding I like the clean and simple look.



Well, I hope you have a wonderful evening.  Thanks for visiting my blog today.


1 comment:

Kimberly Gajewski said...

Very sweet card, Linda! This is one Stampin' Up set that I am keeping! Hope that you and Bob had a Happy Valentine's Day! :D