Sunday, October 6, 2013

Colors of Fall

Hi friends,

We had a damp rainy day today so I decided to ink up my Impression Obsession Fall Porch stamp (H1846) and play along with the challenge 'colors of fall.'




I based my image on my mother's side porch.  She has a beautiful white house with red trim on a lake in Maine.  She doesn't have a dog but she used to have a cat and I imagine this is very similar to how her house looks these days now the leaves are starting to come down.

Check out the Impression Obsession Blog to see what others have created for this theme or to enter a card in the contest yourself.

http://mitrafriant.typepad.com/impression_obsession_news/2013/10/new-challenge-colors-of-fall.html


5 comments:

Fuzzy Slippers said...

Oooh, it's almost what my place looks like right now with the wind blowing all the leaves down. :) You really captured our gorgeous fall with this card!

Lisa said...

Hey Linda you are my DeNami give-a-way winner, need to hear from you soon so I can get your prize out!!! Stop by my blog for the details ;)

Pretty card!! Love the autumn scene and the falling leaves, great job!!

Rachel B. said...

Very pretty! Love the stamp you used!

Jeanne Streiff said...

So pretty! Thanks for playing the IO Challenge!

Katie said...

Great card! Love this stamp too (I just got this one). Great colors. Thanks for sharing.

Katie B.