Sunday, October 13, 2013

Party Time

Good morning friends,

We have a beautiful fall day here in New England.  I have just a quick post to share my latest card creation and then it's off to church.  Later today we head down to Foxboro to watch the Patriot's play football.  Today's game is against the Saints and we are not especially confident we will walk away with the win. We are mostly hoping it's a good game and not a killing.  I have steak tips marinating and pre-made potato skins for our tailgate.  I also have chocolate chip cookies.  The boys probably won't mind that the only vegetable being served is baby carrots with ranch dressing.  Tailgates aren't about healthy.



My card creation is a fun fall card made with my new Taylored Expression stamp set.  It's going to be an invitation to our November gathering for friends and neighbors at our new house.  Hopefully by mid-November the main living area will be painted and the Roman Shades will be installed.

I plan to make a few of these and then a few of a different design.  I'd better get busy making these if I want to hand them out by the end of the month.  

Well, that's all for now.  thanks for visiting my blog today and have a great day.

1 comment:

My name is Erika. said...

Hope you stayed until the very end of the Pats game, what an exciting ending! Glad you got the weather too, up here in New Hampshire it stayed cloudy and dreary all day-until that win that is.